My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Update

Had another lining check today...and blood draw...Lord I wish they could just take all the blood they needed at one time and save it for later!!
Anyway, I wasn't very pleased with the ultrasound today; since Friday my lining has on gone up .2mm! That's right .2, not even half a millimeter...Yep, now it's a whopping 7.6...yay. Can you hear the sarcasm?
Ok, enough wallowing...
I'm gonna stay optimistic that by my next check on Friday that I will be at least an 8! The nurse said that they aren't going to up my estrogen anymore b/c my estrogen level is already over 2,000! (No wonder I'm extra sensitive!) So all I can do now is keep taking the same meds/dosages and PRAY that my lining cooperates! There is good news though, the nurse said that the triple stripe is still there, which is a really good thing b/c on some women it can go away and then it's even more of a problem than just trying to thicken your lining. Also that my lining did at least go up even if it was a little, apparently the lining can begin to breakdown and get thinner, so thank goodness that didn't happen!
Thank God for an awesome IM too! I totally felt like a lemon today and she really helped me find the optimism in our situation. :-)
Until next time...TTYL!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I'll be praying that your lining gets thicker!! Very cool that your IM is being so awesome!