My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dr. Appt today

Just got a call from my clinic in CO... Everything looks great from my appointment this morning!! :)
Not that these numbers mean anything to you, but my estrogen level was 1258 which is way above ( at this point they normally wanna see it above 500) and my lining was measuring 6.7 with a triple stripe or triple A (something like that lol)... Ok the lining number is awesome b/c in the past it's taken way longer to even get to that point, I have no idea what "triple stripe" means, but in learning a little from some other surrogates it seems that it's a really good thing lol. (I will be googling that as soon as I finish writing this entry) :)
So anyway I'm really excited and I'm getting super anxious! If my levels and lining are any indication of things to come then you can bet in the next few weeks I'll be posting that I'm knocked up! :)
Next appointment is on the 5th so I'll let you know how that goes! TTYL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!! Will be praying for a great transfer. Ready to see that you are knocked up....LOL!

Jesse said...

Wow-I never had an estrogen level that high--sounds great!! Hoping all goes well until/after transfer for you!