My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We have a date...

...a "transfer date", that is! Woo hoo!!! We will be doing the transfer on November 9th (if all goes as planned). I talked to the IM this morning and she is super excited, and of course, I am too! It seems like it's taken forever to get to this point...and I still have to wait another month! Lol.
I know I haven't "blogged" in a while, but there really hasn't been much of anything going on. I mean, unless you really wanna hear about how messy progesterone is or about starting "cycle day 1". To me, it's interesting, to you, maybe, not so much!
Anyway, I officially ended my mock cycle on Sept. 27th and on this past Sunday I started on b/c pills. See I told you, not interesting. So I'll be on b/c for a little over a week or so and then I'll start Lupron and some other "stuff", I'm sure. I haven't gotten my official calendar yet, but when I do you'll be the 1st to know! :-)
Other than the great news about the transfer date I have nothing else to tell!
*It's never to early for well-wishes though!* :-)
Holla!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Congrats on the transfer date!! I know how exciting that is :) And really, that's not too far away!!