My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Appt today

Today's OB appointment went very well! I thought it was just gonna be a regular "listen to the hb, ask me how I'm feeling" type of appointment, but when I got there they brought me back to the sonogram room! Yippee! It's always fun to get to see the baby! ♥
I called my IM on FaceTime so she could "be there" too and we got to hear the heartbeat and see the cute little baby! She* was moving all around and it was awesome!
I wasn't able to get a picture this time though, bummer! Just as the Dr sat down he got a message that he needed to head down to L&D for a c-section! So this was a bit of a quick u/s since he had to get outta there!
* I say "she" because I'm rallying for my IM that wants a cute little girl to dress up!
(although I do have this nagging voice that says it's a boy, shhhhh! Lol)
We should be able to find out the gender in the next couple of weeks; so exciting!!

That's all I have for you today, TTYL!

Photobucket

No comments: