My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, May 20, 2011

15 weeks!

Ok, I'm "technically" 15w2d, but I didn't get a chance to post, so better late than never, right? Here's the belly pic:



















Some days I feel bigger than others and some days I LOOK bigger than others, but I think for the most part my tummy has stayed the same size these past few weeks. IDK. I guess next week I'll put together a little collage so I can really compare.
There's not much to report today, but next week we have some things going on that are quite important. I won't get into too many details at the moment, but send your good vibes our way!
Anywho, guess what I figured out the other day? I was going thru some old emails and ran across the "officially matched" email that I got from my agency. I've been matched with my IPs for a year now! Well, a year and 6 days, if you wanna get technical. Wow, time flies! And I'm soooooo happy that I didn't give up on becoming a surrogate after the miscarriage I had with my former IPs.
M & M are such great people and I'm glad that they chose and trust me as their surrogate. And I can't wait to be able to see them holding their precious baby that they've waited so long for. I often wonder what that day will be like. I'm sure it will be a surreal experience, like no other...
Happy Anniversary to us!
TTYL!

Photobucket

7 comments:

GHALE said...

It looks soo cute! You are coming along just great! Happy Anniversary to all of you, it must be incredible!

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

yeah for cute bellies!!! U look awesome. I'll be thinking and praying and sending good vibes your way!

Jeni said...

Your belly is so cute!!! And girl, where do you get your clothes? I love all the tops you have on in your pics!! :)

Babydreams2011 said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your IP's!! That's so amazing! Your belly is adorable by the way!!

whitney said...

love the pic!!!

Mark said...

Looking Good! And don't worry, some days I look bigger than others too and I'm not even pregnant! m.

Jesse said...

You look great!!