My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween, 12 weeks & other stuff


Hey peeps! (I wrote this on Halloween, but got kinda busy...my bad!)
As I count down the minutes until I get a Snickers, I figured I'd update you! ☺














We are now 12 weeks....almost into the 2nd trimester. Thank goodness!! Hopefully the puke fest will end by then.
I don't have much to report on the baby front this week; probably won't until we have our 1st OB appointment, which is on November 15th....can't get here fast enough!!
As referenced above, I'm still feeling pretty sick, but I've had more moments when I feel at least semi-normal, so I'll take that when I can get it!
Still eating whatever will stay down and still pretty tired most days....
My latest cravings have been pancakes, pot roast, and pickles. I guess the letter of the week was 'P'.

I also attended a surrogate get-together this past Sunday. It was nice to see the other ladies; I love how friendships are formed through this journey. We went to Babe's Chicken (which is really yummy!)...perhaps I was being a bit ambitious, but dammit I'm tired of being cooped up and puking! I was doing fine until about 3 minutes after I was done eating....had to make a mad dash for the restroom. The food was good while it lasted :\
Lots of babies from this group of ladies! :)
As for baby, according to the world wide web, "Baby D" is the size of a lime....if only that were true for my tummy :\
Week 12 baby fetus size lime
Fetus Size
Your baby is about the size of a lime during week 12.

LENGTH: 2.3 in / 5.8 cm
WEIGHT: 0.51 oz / 14.4 g

And here's some weekly progression pics for ya! TTYL!

2 comments:

whitney said...

that skeleton tee is soo cute! you look great :)

Andrea said...

LOVE the Halloween shirt!! You are beautiful.