My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

13 weeks & a VERY special birthday!


13 weeks! We've made it to the 2nd trimester, yay!! Apparently this is the time when fatigue and nausea should be subsiding....we'll see about that. I'm sooooo ready to feel "normal" again. I know Kevin will be happy when I'm able to at least go grocery shopping; he's been doing all of my normal things around the house and although I kinda enjoy not having to venture out to the store every week, I'll be glad to take that off of his plate. ☺
This week 'Baby D' is the size of a plum! I'm ready for our 1st OB appt!!! It's not until the 15th and time seems to be moving so slow to get there!!! I just wanna check in on the little peanut and make sure everything is okay, which I'm sure all is well, but it's just nice to see on an ultrasound, ya know?
Week 13 baby fetus size plum
Fetus Size
Your baby is about the size of a plum during week 13.

LENGTH: 3.0 in / 7.62 cm
WEIGHT: 0.9 oz / 25.5 g
So, in other exciting news...my 1st little surro guy turned 2 last month! Can you believe it???? I can't. He is so dang cute too! I didn't get to make it to his b-day party because of being so sick, didn't wanna be a party pooper (or party puker, in this case). I was bummed, especially when I saw all the cute pics; it looked like he had a great time!
As soon as this sickness is over with we'll be planning a trip to visit the little guy and his parents and I can't wait! I'm so, so grateful that they still keep me updated on how he's doing. I'm really lucky. I know a lot of other surros that don't even get so much as a 'thanks' after the baby arrives.

Until next time, I'll leave you with some serious cuteness and TTYL peeps!
Happy Halloween!

Happy 2nd b-day!! (Farm animal party theme)

Love ♥♥



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's adorable krystal! hope you're feeling better soon!

Michael said...

That shark costume is priceless.

Ashley said...

Wow!! Going by so quickly. I hope the 2nd trimester starts treating you better.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I'm just seeing this now. That's my adorable baby! We love you, K!
Your first IM:)