My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Well It's About Time!

It only took 4 months, but we FINALLY have the contract done!! I know, I know...you're saying "Krystal, why have you been doing all of this stuff without a contract in place?" My answer to that is...well...MYOB! I have my reasons, but all of that doesn't matter anymore cuz we're done! No more negotiations, no more "I'll have my lawyer call your lawyer", and most importantly no more worrying about a damn contract! Whew! You have no idea, that's such a load off my back! Now I can go on about my day without that lingering in the back of my mind.

Just to recap, I go back to the monitoring clinic on Saturday for an u/s and bloodwork and to be quite honest I'm not really sure what's after that...I did receive some "extra" medication when my Estrogen patches arrived. It was Prometrium and if I were to guess, I'd say that I'll be putting those nice, not so little, pills in my, uh, (TMI ALERT) vjayjay, if all goes well after my next appointment. I asked the nurse about them and she said "oh don't worry about those, we will let you know when you need to start on them." Whatever. I'm just ready to get to the transfer already!!! Can't I at least get a tentative date??! Ugh. This whole surrogacy thing is just a lot of hurry up and wait......and I don't like to WAIT! Sigh. Ok, I'm done being a brat.

Have a good night to all (3) of my loyal followers! Lol.

**Hey! Speaking of followers, if you're getting this thru ur email could you at least take the time to click on that little link at the bottom of the email and go to leave me a comment? I feel like I'm talkin' to myself. I'm just sayin'...**

3 comments:

juxme said...

Hey my Buddy! So since you kinda put us followers out on blast, I'm leaving you a message:
KW, I think you are a great person and God is going to bless you for all that you do! Not only for your future IP's but anyone that surrounds you. I am so greatful that I can say I have you as a friend! I was blessed to have met you! I am looking foward to hearing all about it because in your own special way you know how to make me laugh with your blogs! Good luck with it all! I will be here cheering ya on!

GG said...

Krystal, you are doing a wonderful thing for a deserving and appreciative family. The blessings will come back to you two-fold. You know I will always be there for you and PaPa Pud is surely watching over you now.

Wendy Allen said...

Well, I am not sure how to be a follower but I do get them thru my email. I am sure that everything will work out fine for you. At least you do not have to do those shots (in the airport bathroom) lol

Love, Jeters