My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa, BABY...

Well it's been 9 days since our transfer and the beta should have been today, but since it's a holiday, we have to wait until tomorrow the 26th...
But because my IM and I are "crazy pee stick ladies"....I have some pics for you to analyze...

These are 3 days past our transfer (5 day embie) (aka 3dp5dt)

Now, if you're a professional pee stick reader like myself, you *may* see a 2nd line :D

"Do you see what I see?"

I told you we were crazy pee stick ladies...

Getting darker....

"Merry Christmas, baby!"







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great Christmas present! Congrats to you and the IM! I recently decided to become a surrogate, and am meeting with a potential couple on Sunday to see if we are a match! I'm so glad I found your blog--can't wait to check in on your story! Feel free to follow mine as it begins :) http://www.storkchronicles.com

Happy New Year!!
-Lauren