My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

27 weeks!


week by week pregnancy











90 days to go...... officially made it to the 3rd trimester, it's getting real, people!
I didn't receive a phone call from my Dr's office regarding my glucose test, so according to my Dr that means all is well and I passed! Woohoo! Girl Scout cookies here I come!! (totally kidding...maybe)

I've been feeling pretty good, physically, aside from daily lower back pain. I have yet to master the perfect sleeping position; I toss and turn all night, but hopefully I can get peace soon. Both of my daughter's have been sick this past week as well, so that doesn't help with getting any sleep either. Relief has to be in sight....soon.
Miss B's kicks/movements have gotten stronger and sometimes it's a little uncomfortable depending on where she decides to have her party. I think M&P will have an active little girl on their hands ☺

Nothing else to report this week...just hangin' out...growing a tiny human, you know, the norm'.


TTYL!




2 comments:

Babydreams2011 said...

You have the CUTEST BUMP!!! <3 <3 Can't wait to see you again later this year!

Michael said...

Oh you definitely deserve a girl scout cookie or two.