My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Monday, September 9, 2013

My ASS hurts!



Like for real...

Son of a B*&$% mother$%(*$&% Fkn $h!+! Stupid $(&#$_@_  PIO shots are the mother$)%& DEVIL!!

I've done all the "tricks"...ice, heat, rubbing, praying to sweet baby Jesus! Nothing works anymore!!! I can't sleep comfortably and I'd rather use a 'Hover 'Round' than walk. And there's still 5 more weeks of this shit!?!?! Hell to the no!

Ok, I'm done.

Have a Sunshine Day!

3 comments:

Babydreams2011 said...

Ask them to let you use crinone!!! That's ridiculous!!

Anonymous said...

After a while you're just shooting into knots. i will be feeling your pain in a few weeks.

Jeni said...

Ugh. Darn PIO. Have to admit though...picturing you on a Hover Round gave me a little chuckle. :)