My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Monday, June 17, 2013

Gettin' the party started!


We're getting closer!!! Only about 30 days until transfer!! I started Lupron on Saturday and even though, in my mind, I knew that these injections were not at all painful I still hesitated when it came to actually sticking myself in the stomach with the tiny needle! I was laughing at myself...can only imagine how the PIO injections will go :\

Just call me Walgreens
My last day to be on birth control (b/c) is this Thursday, the 20th. Thank GAWD! It's evil! I have the world's worst headaches while taking them and they make me nauseous! Bleh!

I go to the RE next Monday for a baseline u/s to check my lining....I'll keep you posted.

Holla!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I messages you a few months ago about surrogacy, my name is Erin. Well, I took my first step and contacted an agency and now have a letter of intent agreement. I guess it's just collecting paperwork right now. I'm super excited but not sure how long the process will take to get from where I am now to where you are. I'm so excited for you to be able to do another surrogacy.
Can you tell me what Fbsupport groups you are with or give any insit into the part of the process I am in now