My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bump in the road

My appointment on Monday went well...wait for an hour and a half to be seen for 3 minutes. Good times. 
The egg donor also had an appointment, which I was later told didn't go quite as planned. Apparently she has a cyst and has to go back this coming Monday, the 1st, to see if it has "resolved". If it has then our transfer will only be delayed by a few days, but if it's still there then we will have to cancel the cycle. Bummer. Total bummer! 
I don't know what happens after a cancelled they remove the cyst, do my IPs try to find a new donor or what? I'm hoping I don't have to find out. 
Please keep your fingers (& toes) crossed that the cyst is gone on Monday!!! How much more could this journey stall!?! Seriously!!!! 

I'll be back to update on Monday as soon as I know something. TTYL peeps! 


Babydreams2011 said...

It's not that serious really.. Most times it resolves, if it doesn't she takes bcp to resolve it and you are delayed a month.. Hopefully it resolves on it's own fingers crossed!!

Krystal said...

Oh good! The clinic didn't give me any information, so I didn't know what to expect. Thanks for the insight :)

Michael said...

Oh no. I don't like this posting at all. I'm hoping for good news today. Fingers crossed.