My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PB&J












Mmmmm.....who knew a PB&J could taste just as good as a steak and potatoes!? Well at least today it was just as good. I haven't had much of an appetite for a while thanks to "morning" sickness, but thanks to the drug gods that invented zofran and phenergen I actually want to eat and drink a little today. I had my 1st random craving today; I was just sitting at my desk at work and PB&J popped in my head. Don't know why. Just did. I couldn't get it outta my head, so I got someone to cover for me and I went to the corner store to get the goods! Baby & I = happy campers!
On another note, I'm 7 weeks today! Woo hoo! And I know you wanna see another baby alien picture, so here's what the little blueberry might look like in my tummy at 7 weeks.











Kinda looks the same as last week if you ask me, but what do I know?
Anyway, nothing much to report today. Still feelin' queasy, but I'm praying it goes away by the 2nd trimester...please, please, please!!
I'll update on Friday after the ultrasound!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jesse said...

...now I want a PB&J...

Hope you're feeling better!