My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 weeks today!

Woo hoo! So in case you were wondering this is what the baby in my tummy looks like at 6 weeks:


















Isn't it so cute?! Ok, maybe it looks a little like an alien, whatever.

Anyway, on the preggo front here's the low-down:
Pants not fitting - check
Queasy/morning AKA ALL DAY SICKNESS - check
Random cravings - check
Bigger "ta ta's" - yep, that's a check
So tired I could sleep pretty much anywhere - check

Well, if there was ever any question, I'm definitely pregnant! I'm attempting not to let anyone at my job know at least until the 2nd trimester, but I'm starting to see just how difficult that might be. With trying to "silently" barf in my trash can, to going to the john every 30 minutes, and my snugly fit pants, it might be quite a feat.
Oh, guess what? I had another beta on Monday. We didn't get the results until Tuesday though, stupid a** lab! Anywho, my beta was 16,368!! Yippee! The nurse said there's really no need to do another beta next week, so I'll just have my progesterone and estrogen levels checked on Monday and Friday is the ultrasound!! I can't wait! It seems like forever away, 9 more days! My IM is going to attend and she's bringing her BFF, so cool! I can't wait to meet her! And my mom is coming too, this will be the 1st time my IM and mom are meeting, won't that be neat? So I'm sure the RE is gonna look at us like were crazy, rollin' up in there with an entourage, but whatever!
I think that's it for now. My mind is a little preoccupied with trying to keep from regurgitating! Ick!

TTYL.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Surrogate, Single Parent and Dating... said...

Awww...hate that you are sick!!!! Boo! I know the "hiding" part at work...did it for 10 weeks but then had to give in! LOL Good luck..and seriously, I cannot wait to meet up with you!! And whoa, beta..slow down there. I'm going with twins! :)

Kelli said...

Being sick sucks! I'm sorry. Hopefully it'll be over sooner rather than later!

Babydreams2011 said...

Oh no!! Sorry you're sick, but YAY for a great beta (probably why youre sick, double edged sword!) I kinda think twinkies in there too, just sayin! =) Can't wait to hear the news!

Ashley said...

You are too funny!! I always went with an entourage for my ultrasounds. The u/s tech was like, "Ok, what the heck is the story to this pregnancy?!?" Lol!! We were quite the entertainment =) It's exciting times so have lots of fun!!!

Jeff and Kevin said...

Hope you feel better. I'm giggling at the housekeeping staff at the end of the day finding your office can and being like What in the H?
Oh and I just have to add that you guys are one seriously gorgeous family!
K

tasha said...

Looking forward to ultrasounds in always fun! How neat to have all that support with you at that ultrasound! I'm so happy things are going so well for you, Krystal!