My photo
I'm a wife, mom, and gestational surrogate. I've been blessed to be able to have 2 beautiful daughters of my own and 2 cute little surro babes for IPs. With the support of my WONDERFUL family and friends, I'm doing it again!! Follow me on my journey...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Counting down...

My appointment this morning was quick and simple. Got labs drawn and a lining check....the lining check always worries me because I've had trouble in the past with it not being "fluffy" enough. This time, no prob! Lining was 9mm, Woohoo! (Just for reference, the clinic wants my lining to be at least 7mm) I'm excited and it looks like we are still on track for our transfer in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!! (still not thrilled about the PIO injections, but whatevs)
Thanks, everyone, for all the encouragement and support; it really means a lot and please keep the positive vibes coming! We wanna get knocked up on the 1st try! ☺

TTYL!

2 comments:

Surrogacy In India said...

Surrogacy has been a wonderful option for those couples who want to have their own baby but through somebody else. I am very proud to work as a surrogate mother of a child.

Michael said...

I'm so excited to watch this journey unfold. Keeping my fingers crossed for lots of good news in the upcoming weeks.