The egg donor also had an appointment, which I was later told didn't go quite as planned. Apparently she has a cyst and has to go back this coming Monday, the 1st, to see if it has "resolved". If it has then our transfer will only be delayed by a few days, but if it's still there then we will have to cancel the cycle. Bummer. Total bummer!
I don't know what happens after a cancelled cycle...do they remove the cyst, do my IPs try to find a new donor or what? I'm hoping I don't have to find out.
Please keep your fingers (& toes) crossed that the cyst is gone on Monday!!! How much more could this journey stall!?! Seriously!!!!
I'll be back to update on Monday as soon as I know something. TTYL peeps!